|Sr. #||Course Name||Course Code||Session|
- Extremum Problems in Discrete Geometry (Doctoral): Monohedral tiling of a regular polygon, Honeycomb conjecture for convex mosaics with replaced geometric quantities: inradius and circumradius or diameter, Maximize the d-volume of convex polytopes with a small number of vertices, inscribed in a d-dimensional unit ball in d-dimensional hyperbolic and spherical space.
- Inductive Dimension of Ditopological Texture Spaces (Masters thesis): Defined Small inductive dimension and small co-inductive dimension with several examples and proved few theorems.
- Representation Theory of Finite Groups (Bachelors FYP): Constructed character tables of Symmetric groups using classical techniques
Most important publications
- B.Basit and Z. Lángi, On a Dowker-type problem for convex disks with almost constant curvature, submitted in Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica: Combinatorics, Geometry and Topology, http://arxiv.org/abs/2308.02378
- B.Basit and Z. Lángi, Dowker-type theorems for disk-polygons in normed planes, submitted in Discrete Mathematics, http://arxiv.org/abs/2307.04026.
- B.Basit and Z. Lángi, On monohedral tilings of a regular polygon, Aequationes Math., DOI:10.1007/s00010-023-00973-y , https://arxiv.org/abs/2109.14264.
- B.Basit and Z. Lángi, Discrete isoperimetric problems in spaces of constant curvature, Mathematika, DOI:10.1112/mtk.12175, arXiv:2206.04323.
- Monohedral tilings of a regular polygon, poster presentation at Szeged Geometry day, University of Szeged, Oct 1, 2021.
- Monohedral tilings of a regular polygon, seminar at Department of Geometry, BUTE, Oct 19, 2021
- Monohedral tilings of a regular polygon, presentation at 10th Interdisciplinary Doctoral Conference, Pécs, Nov 12, 2021.
- Classification of monohedral tilings of at most three tiles of a Regular Polygon, presentation at International online Conference “CURRENT TRENDS IN ABSTRACT AND APPLIED ANALYSIS”, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, May 12-15, 2022.
- Discrete isoperimetric problems in spaces of constant curvature, poster presentation at 2022 Szeged Workshop on Convexity, University of Szeged, May 27-28, 2022.
- Geometric Extremum Problems in Space of Constant Curvature, presentation at The 6th conference of PhD students in Mathematics, University of Szeged, June 29 - July 01, 2022.
- Discrete isoperimetric problems in spaces of constant curvature, presentation at 4th International iCOMET 2023 conference, IBA Sukkur University, march 17-18, 2023.
- Geometric Extremum Problems in Space of Constant Curvature, presentation at Interplay between geometric analysis and discrete geometry, Case Matemática Oaxaca, Jun 25-30, 2023