At the College of Dunaújváros (1998-2004, 2008-2009)
- Hungarian and English calculus tutorials and lectures for full-time and part time students
- abstract algebra lectures for full-time students in English
- MATH221 (linear algebra) tutorials
- MATH349 (multivariate calculus) tutorials
- PMAT315 (abstract algebra) tutorials
- MATH311 (abstract vector spaces) tutorials
- A1-A3 tutorials (mathematics for engineering students)
- A1-A2 lectures (mathematics for engineering students)
- Preengineering geometry and algebra lectures (courses in English about high school mathematics)
- Computer graphics laboratory exercises
- Descriptive geometry lectures and tutorials in Hungarian and in English
- Combinatorial and discrete geometry lectures and tutorials (for MSc students in mathematics)
- Differential geometry tutorials (for BSc students in mathematics)
Discrete, convex and combinatorial geometry. In particular geometric optimization problems, the geometry of normed spaces, static equilibrium points of convex bodies, etcetera.
Z. Lángi, On a normed version of a Rogers-Shephard type problem, accepted in Israel J. Math., arXiv:1308.2500 [math.MG].
M. Hujter and Z. Lángi, On the multiple Borsuk numbers of sets, Israel J. Math. , 199 (2014), 219-239, arXiv:1206.0892v2 [math.MG], [math.CO]
G. Domokos and Z. Lángi, The robustness of equilibria on convex solids, Mathematika 60 (2014), 237-256, arXiv:1301.4031v1 [math.MG], [math-ph], [math.DS].
Z. Lángi, On the Hadwiger numbers of starlike disks, European J. Comb. 32 (2011), 1203-1211, arXiv:1002.3918v3 [math.MG].
Z. Lángi, On diagonalizable operators in Minkowski spaces with the Lipschitz property, Lin. Alg. Appl. 433 (2010), 2161-2167, arXiv:1003.2285v5 [math.FA].
K. Bezdek, Z. Lángi, M. Naszódi and P. Papez, Ball-polyhedra, Discrete Comput. Geom. 38 (2007), 201-230. arXiv:1110.4329v1 [math.MG].
Some of my lectures:
The mathematics of pebbles: equilibria and Morse functions, Geometry Days in Novosibirsk, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Russia, August 28-31, 2013.
On a discrete isoperimetric inequality, Workshop on Discrete Geometry (In: Thematic Program on Discrete Geometry and Applications, July - December 2011), Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, September 13-16, 2011.
On the Hadwiger numbers of topological disks, 115th Annual Meeting of the American Mathematical Society, Washington DC, USA, January 5-8, 2009.
Isoperimetric inequalities for kg-polygons, Convex Sets and their Applications, BIRS 06w5059, Banff, Alberta, Canada, March 4-9, 2006.
Ball-polytopes and 1-convexity, 2005 Winter Meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, December 10-12, 2005.