At the College of Dunaújváros (1998-2004, 2008-2009)
- Hungarian and English calculus tutorials and lectures for full-time and part time students
- abstract algebra lectures for full-time students in English
At the University of Calgary (2004-2008)
- MATH221 (linear algebra) tutorials
- MATH349 (multivariate calculus) tutorials
- PMAT315 (abstract algebra) tutorials
- MATH311 (abstract vector spaces) tutorials
At the Budapest University of Technology (2008-)
- A1-A3 lectures tutorials (mathematics for engineering students)
- Preengineering geometry and algebra lectures (courses in English about high school mathematics)
- Computer graphics laboratory exercises
- Descriptive geometry lectures and tutorials in Hungarian and in English
- Combinatorial and discrete geometry lectures and tutorials (for MSc students in mathematics)
- Differential geometry tutorials (for BSc students in mathematics)
- Convex geometry lectures and tutorials (for BSc students in mathematics)
Discrete, convex and combinatorial geometry. In particular geometric optimization problems, the geometry of normed spaces, static equilibrium points of convex bodies, etcetera.
K. Bezdek and Z. Lángi, Bounds for totally separable translative packings in the plane, Discrete Comput. Geom. 63 (2020), 49-72, arXiv:1710.06886 [math.MG].
G. Domokos, P. Holmes and Z. Lángi, A genealogy of convex solids via local and global bifurcations of gradient vector fields, J. Nonlinear Sci. 26 (2016), 1789-1815, arXiv:1508.04796 [math.MG], [math.ph], [math.DS]
K. Bezdek and Z. Lángi, On non-separable families of positive homothetic convex bodies, Discrete Comput. Geom. 56 (2016), 802-813, arXiv:1602.01020 [math.MG].
Z. Lángi, M. Naszódi, J. Pach, G. Tardos and G. Tóth, Separation with restricted families of sets, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 144 (2016), 292-305, arXiv:1508.05504 [math.CO], [math.MG]
Z. Lángi, On a normed version of a Rogers-Shephard type problem, Israel J. Math. 202 (2016), 203-217, arXiv:1308.2500 [math.MG].
M. Hujter and Z. Lángi, On the multiple Borsuk numbers of sets, Israel J. Math. , 199 (2014), 219-239, arXiv:1206.0892v2 [math.MG], [math.CO]
G. Domokos and Z. Lángi, The robustness of equilibria on convex solids, Mathematika 60 (2014), 237-256, arXiv:1301.4031v1 [math.MG], [math-ph], [math.DS].
Z. Lángi, On the Hadwiger numbers of starlike disks, European J. Comb. 32 (2011), 1203-1211, arXiv:1002.3918v3 [math.MG].
Z. Lángi, On diagonalizable operators in Minkowski spaces with the Lipschitz property, Lin. Alg. Appl. 433 (2010), 2161-2167, arXiv:1003.2285v5 [math.FA].
K. Bezdek, Z. Lángi, M. Naszódi and P. Papez, Ball-polyhedra, Discrete Comput. Geom. 38 (2007), 201-230. arXiv:1110.4329v1 [math.MG].
Some of my lectures:
Soft packings: an overview, Soft Packings, Nested Clusters, and Condensed Matter, BIRS-CMO 19w5142, Oaxaca, Mexico, September 29 - October 4, 2019.
An algorithm to find maximum area polygons circumscribed about a convex polygon, SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA, June 4-8, 2018.
The mathematics of pebbles: equilibria and Morse functions, Geometry Days in Novosibirsk, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Russia, August 28-31, 2013.
On a discrete isoperimetric inequality, Workshop on Discrete Geometry (In: Thematic Program on Discrete Geometry and Applications, July - December 2011), Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, September 13-16, 2011.
On the Hadwiger numbers of topological disks, 115th Annual Meeting of the American Mathematical Society, Washington DC, USA, January 5-8, 2009.
Isoperimetric inequalities for kg-polygons, Convex Sets and their Applications, BIRS 06w5059, Banff, Alberta, Canada, March 4-9, 2006.
Ball-polytopes and 1-convexity, 2005 Winter Meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, December 10-12, 2005.